Start earning money on your own accounts today with full back-office support.
Whether you’re a small independent factor or a Business Development Officer (BDO), the role you play in your community is huge. Factoring is a rewarding field of work. By providing businesses with access to the capital they need, when they need it, you play a direct role in their growth and overall success.
But what if you could improve your results while growing your own business—and achieve even greater success as a result? Our Principals reap the best of both worlds—they remain independently-owned businesses, but gain access to the capital, resources, technology and expertise of a larger network.
- A supportive—and experienced—franchisor. With the largest factoring footprint in North
America, and over 100 years of factoring and factoring-related experience, we know what it
takes to run a successful factoring business.
- A unique participation system. This system lets you work alongside other principals, gain access
to their capital, spread risk and reduce concentration in your book of business.
- Additional capital. As a principal, you have the opportunity to leverage up to six times your own
equity in transactions—allowing you to build a larger portfolio.
- An extensive underwriting and credit department. Our experienced in-house team assesses
deals from a global perspective—with extensive information at hand—so it can identify
changing trends and new opportunities as they arise.
- A full suite of working capital solutions. Our list of value-added offerings extends beyond
factoring so you can effectively address a wide range of client needs and expand your book of
business. We offer our clients Asset Based Lending (ABL), PO Financing, Equipment Leasing and more.
- Credit insurance. Due to our high volumes, our credit insurance comes at a very affordable
cost—allowing you to reduce losses in the event of a default.
If you would like to learn more about becoming a Liquid Capital Principal, please contact us at 866.272.3704.